St. James opened in 1855 and is one of the earliest churches in continuous use today. The building was sourced from Scotland for £145. The original section, the nave, with its latticed iron window frames still survives and is believed to be one of the oldest pre-fabricated buildings in Australia. Services are held each Sunday at 10.30 am. St. James is a delightful traditional setting for a wedding. Services are arranged through Pastor Ollington.
Category Wedding Venues
Date 3 September 2018